ShelfHelping you make more of the spring season
We’re giving retailers the chance to win 20 spring-themed POS packs to help you win the spring occasion. The giveaway is live on Twitter now, here’s what you need to do to enter:
- Sign up here to become a ShelfHelp member
- Go to the @PGShelfHelp Twitter profile and reply to any #SpringFresh tweet stating your top retail tips for winning the season of spring.
Don’t miss your chance to win these limited Spring Fresh POS displays. Please see full terms and conditions below:
- Eligibility: This Promotion is only open to registered www.shelfhelp.co.uk members residing in the UK aged 18 or over only excluding employees or agents of P&G UK and Ireland or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion.
- No purchase is necessary to enter. A valid Twitter account and internet access is required.
- This Promotion is open from 6th April 2018 until 30th April 2018.
- To enter, go to the @PGShelfHelp Twitter profile and reply to any #SpringFresh tweet stating your top retail tips for winning the season of spring.
- Maximum of one entry per person is permitted.
- Prize: 20 winners will receive 1 x POS display packs containing 2 fins, 2 barkers, 4 wobblers and 2 window stickers. Winner packs will be delivered via courier 7 days after a validated winner has provided their delivery address.
- Winner Selection: random draw from all valid entries received.
- Winner Notification: the winner will be contacted via Twitter direct message. In the event the winner does not respond to communications within the 48 hours of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
- The Prize carries no cash value, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. If the winner is unable to take their prize within the stated period, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another randomly chosen entrant.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of transmission, posting or sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- By entering this Promotion you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- Entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity, including Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities (e.g. images of POS in-store) and by entering the Promotion consents to such participation.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this prize draw or communicating with entrants.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You are providing your information to Procter & Gamble UK and Ireland not to Twitter.
- By entering the Promotion, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- This Promotion is governed by English law.
- The Promoter of this Promotion is Procter & Gamble UK and Ireland.
- By ShelfHelp UK